Form Fields Not Filled With ImportXml() Of Aspose.Pdf.Kit

Hi,

I have a PDF template with field names containing special characters(please see attached file PTO-SB-81 v08-09.pdf) and am importing the attached XML file with data(PTO-SB-81.xml generated with same special characters used in PDF template). When I use the ImportXml() method of Aspose.Pdf.Kit(version 4.3.0) to generate the pdf document(attachment : PTO-SB-81 v08-09OUT.pdf), none of the fields are getting filled. Here is the sample code that I am using to generate the PDF.

Form form = new Form(@"C:\Temp\WebApplication1\WebApplication1\PTO-SB-81 v08-09.pdf", @"C:\Temp\WebApplication1\WebApplication1\PTO-SB-81 v08-09OUT.pdf");

//Create an XML file as a FileStream that contains the contents of the PDF document

System.IO.FileStream xmlInputStream = new FileStream(@"C:\Temp\WebApplication1\WebApplication1\PTO-SB-81.xml", FileMode.Open);

//Import the values from the XML file to the PDF form

form.ImportXml(xmlInputStream);

//Save the output PDF document

form.Save();

//Close the input XML stream

xmlInputStream.Close();

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Hi Dinesh,

We need to investigate this issue at our end and you’ll be updated with the resolution the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Dinesh,

I have noticed the same problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-16392 in our issue tracking system. We need to investigate this issue in detail and you’ll be updated with the resolution accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Regards,

Hi,

Can you advice as to how long it could take to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

Our team is working on this issue, however I’m afraid I can’t share the ETA of this issue at the moment. Please spare us sometime so our team would be able to get a better understanding of the issue and the time and effort required for this issue.

Regards,

Hi,

Any news? Please let me know as to how long it might take to provide the solution so that I can commit the same to my customer.

Regards,

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

Our team is working on this issue, however I’m afraid it is not yet resolved. I’m sorry to inform you that we’re unable to share the ETA for this issue at the moment. Please spare us some time before our team gets a clear understanding of the issue. You’ll be updated with the ETA accordingly.

Regards,

Hi,

Just to let you know that I had tried the same with my licensed copy of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for version 2.6.3.0. I am in critical situation with my customer and will appreciate quick help.

Thanks & Regards,

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

Our team is working on this issue and we’ll try to provide you a fix for this issue in our next monthly release due at the end of July 2010.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16392) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.