Form filling in Arabic

Hi,
I want to fill out the forms in Arabic. I use FlattenField method for filling out. But if I use Arabic I cannot see my information on the form.
Are there any ways to use FlattenField method for filling out the forms in Arabic? Do you have an example?

Hi Den,

Please share your PDF file along with the code snippet you’re using to perform this action. We need to test this issue at our end. We’ll update you with the results, the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi.

I have a pdf document with 3 empty fields. And I use the code below to fill and flatten the form.

Form form = new Form("empty.pdf", "empty_output.pdf");

form.FillField("txt", "zxc");

form.FillField("txt_a", "الجزائر- وكالات");

form.FillField("txt_ch", "的突破性全方位家用媒體");

form.FlattenField("txt_ch");

form.FlattenField("txt_a");

form.FlattenField("txt");

form.Save();

The first field in result file has a correct text. But other fields have not correct values. If field is not flatten then field have a correct value.

Hi Den,

You didn’t share the sample PDF with us. We need that problematic PDF as well for testing purposes. Please attach the PDF with the forum as well.

Regards,

Hi.

I attached the sample PDF to this message.

Hi Den,

Thank you very much for sharing the PDF file and the code. We’re looking into the matter and update you the earliest possible.

Regards,

Hi Den,

I have tested and reproduced the problem at my end. This issue is logged as PDFKITNET-11449 in our issue tracking system. Our team will be looking into the matter and you’ll be updated via this forum as the issue is resolved.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11449) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.