Form table collapsing to one column upon conversion

Alternative Work Schedule Request DTMB-112A.docx (51.7 KB)

The bug happens with all versions of Aspose, from 19.12, to 23.7.
There are 4 tables, 3 which converts as entered. The first one is on two columns. Upon conversion, it’s on one column, pushing down the content.

One thing i noticed when I open the document in Microsoft Words, I can view two modes, print and web mode. Print mode shows the first table in two columns. Web mode shows the first table in one column, just like the Aspose.Words conversion to pdf.

Maybe you can give me workarounds, so that it keeps the print mode two columns. Or maybe it’s a bug.

@nicolasmartel
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25694

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

A bit more investigation on my end. It’s actually a numbered bullet point with a two column layout, it’s not a table.

@nicolasmartel Thank you for additional information. Yes, we have noticed that the problematic content is not a table and described this in the defect.