Format changed when saving as pdf

Hi,
When I save the attached document with aspose.words as pdf, the format is not equal. there is one new page.
The document have a orphan table (which is divided between the two pages), and two sections and the code i´m using is very simple:

Dim licenseWord As New Aspose.Words.License
licenseWord.SetLicense(“Aspose.Words.lic”)

Dim oWord As New Aspose.Words.Document(“D:\example.doc”)

Dim opciones As New Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions

opciones.Compliance = Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfCompliance.PdfA1b
opciones.SaveFormat = Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf

oWord.Save(“D:\example.pdf”, opciones)

Hi Fargom,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7137 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Fargom,

Thanks for your patience. Our development team has started work over your issue and have found that your document is using 'Gill Sans’ font. It would be great if you please share this font with us for further investigation.

Hi,

Thanks for all, I have attached the font

Hi Fargom,

Thanks for sharing the fonts. Our development team will look into this issue and we will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

No news?

Thanks

Hi Fargom,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid your issue has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.