Format data series

I am coding a project using aspose.slide to create a updated existing presentation. on the original presentation format data series is as can be seen below…Once the updates have been made to the chart there is a tick on “Invert if negative” in the new format data series … is there any method of stopping that from happening when coding.

Hi Jim,

I like to share that invert if negative option is checked when there is negative value in series. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33821 has already been created to provide this feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

So there is nothing at the moment for the issue that I get and when resolved the issue details will come up under this thread… also is there any way off unticking that

Hi Jim,

I regret to share that there is no other alternate option for this as the feature is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. We will share the notification with you as soon as the feature will be available in Aspose.Slides for .NET.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33821) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.