Format is not getting exactly with attached file in exported pdf file

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I want to exporting to PDF file, which is exactly looks like the attached image file.

Please Suggest us how to done this.

Thanks and Regards,
Veeru.

Hello Veeru,

Thanks for using our products.

Please visit the following links for required information.

For your reference, I have also attached the resultant PDF that I have generated with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.5.0. Please take a look.

If you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

problem is not converting the image into pdf, I want to convert the content which is showing in the image into pdf, exactly which looks like in the image.

Please Suggest us how to done this.

Thanks,
Veeru1

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

When I have open the page in the browser, which looks like the attached image. I want to convert the content to the pdf file. After that Whenever I opened the pdf file which should be look like the attached image.

Please Suggest us, it is very urgent.

Thanks and Regards,
Veeru1

Hello Veeru,

Can you please share the code snippet/sample project so that we can test the scenario at our end. More along, please explicitly mention the issue that you are facing (may be you can mark it over image file).

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Actually I don’t want to save the contents as image in PDF. But I want to format the whole excel contents in the attached format. Can I do this?

I mean to say that how to merge the cells either of rows or columns.

Please suggest and provide if any example.

It is very urgent for us.

Thanks,
Veeru.

Hello Veeru,

The query has been answered in following thread. Please see my comments here. In case I have not properly understood your requirement, please elaborate your question.