Format problem while appending one document to another

Hi there,

When i tried to append a word document to another, weird things encountered that some of the text format of the sub document disappeared.

In pratical case 1257235096350_1257235090757.doc is appended to Meeting Minutes Template_r001.doc, and the result is aaa.doc. Most of the table format of the sub document is lost.

Regards,

Kevin

Hi

Thanks for your request. I checked this using the latest version of Aspose.Words and it seems there is no difference in table formatting after appending document. Could you please specify on which page I can see the difference? Also, please simplify your document if it is possible.

Best regards.

I can not reproduce the problem if i truncated my source docment.

A simple way to reproduce as follows.

Document doc = new Document(“in.doc”);

doc.save(“out.doc”)

and then in the third page the cell backgroud color disappeared, which are gray in the source file.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3002) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.