Formating problems when converting word to pdf

I use the following code to convert a word document to pdf:

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(tempDocFile);
doc.SaveToPdf(destinationFile);

In the word document, on one page I have two tables, one is vertically aligned at the top of the page, the second one is at the bottom of the page. The vertical positioning properties of the second table are: Position “Bottom”, Relative to “Margin”. Unfortunately, when converting to pdf, the second table appears right after the first one, instead of the bottom of the page. I tried different settings as far as vertical positioning is concerned, but the converter seems to ignore all those settings. Please help.
Thank you.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently Aspose.Words does not support floating tables positioning during converting to PDF and rendering a document. This is the issue #6898 in our defect database.
Could you please attach your document to make sure this is the same problem?
Best regards.

Thank you. I am attaching the document. Do you currently have a way to accomplish this? We need the pdf files look exactly the same as their word docs sources. Thank you.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Yes, this is the same issue as #6898. In your case, you can try moving table to bottom using paragraph breaks, or just insert table into the document footer.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(97)