Formatting filled Data

Hi,

I have the following design problem. After filling a pdf with data from a database, saving and opening the pdf, the text in date-fields is not well designed. In the pdf-designer you can make a cell containing one character. After Filling these cell containing more characters (depends on font size). I have attached an screenshot to clarify this.

If I fill out this form in acrobat, saving and opening the file, the design is ok.

Please help

Sascha

Hi,

Can you please send us the Pdf file so that we can more accurately determine the cause of the problem.

Thanks.

Here is the pdf file. Please treat this as confidential.

Hi,

I have tested your document and was able to reproduce the error. I have logged this as PDFKITNET-3854. Our developers will try their best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Thanks for testing. I’m looking forward to hear from you.

Dear sre76,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

We are working hard on this issue. It is expected to be fixed within one week.

Best regards.

Is this issue fixed?

Dear sre76,

This bug has been fixed. A hotfix is planned to published in one or two days. Please download the newest version and test it.

Best regards.

Thank you for fixing the main problem. But now we have an other bug. The formatting looks correct but not for some reasons the last digit will be repeated (as ypu can see in the attachment)

You can test it with the document attached in one of the previous posts.

Thanks
Sascha

Dear sre76,

You are right, I reproduced this problem. It will be fixed in the next hotfix. The ETA is about two weeks.

Thanks & Best regards.

Dear Sre76,

We are trying to resolve your problems totally in the next version. So if you have found other bugs please report it to us before the new version. Thanks.

I haven’t noticed any more bugs so far. But If you like, you can hire me as a beta-tester :wink: