Formatting Heading Labels

Hi!

Using Aspose.PDF v. 6.0 for .Net.
I need to format the Labels for Heading with a dot at the end. The result should look like "1. First Heading".
I assumed that the Property "Heading.LabelPattern" should be used for that, but changing that property had no effect on the output (output is still "1 FirstHeading" without a dot after the number). I generate the Heading with the following code:
        private Heading AddHeading(int level, string content, bool newPage)
        {
            Heading heading = new Heading(this.Report, currentSection, level);
            heading.IsAutoSequence = true;
            heading.IsKeptWithNext = true;
            heading.IsLabelBold = level == 1;
            heading.LabelFontName = fontName;
            heading.LabelFontSize = fontSize_Heading;
            heading.HeadingType = HeadingType.Arab;
            heading.LabelPattern = "%.";
            heading.IsFirstParagraph = newPage;
            heading.Margin.Top = spaceBefore_Heading;
        <span style="color: rgb(43, 145, 175); ">Segment</span> title = heading.Segments.Add(content);
        title.TextInfo.FontName = fontName;
        title.TextInfo.FontSize = fontSize_Heading;
        title.TextInfo.IsTrueTypeFontBold = <span style="color: blue; ">true</span>;

currentSection.Paragraphs.Add(heading);
        <span style="color: blue; ">return</span> heading;
    }</pre><pre style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "><font class="Apple-style-span" face="'Times New Roman'">Did I forget something? </font></pre><pre style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; ">Thanks in advance for the help!</span></pre></div>

Hello Markus,<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. The issue seems to be occurring in recent release versions. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-29921. We will investigate this
issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you for the fast answer. We’ll be waiting for the bug fix.

I am having the exact same issue. Is there an estimated release date for the bug fix?

Hi Chris,

Sorry for replying you late. I am pleased to share that the resolution for this issue will be included in upcoming product release version which is expected to be released in a day or two. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29921 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.