Formatting Issue Converting Word Document to PDF

The following code to convert …

Document document = new Document("ABC-AP-0004-00-Procedure.doc");
document.Save("ABC-AP-0004-00-Procedure.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

using Aspose Words 21.7. Is producing formatting issues in the sample .Doc in the following zip file…

ABC-AP-0004-00-Procedure.zip (68.0 KB)

@support-1,

What I understand is that text wrapping currently does not take place in Aspose.Words generated PDF i.e. contents of point 1 & 5 should span across two lines; but, in Aspose.Words PDF, they’re rendering on single lines and contents are also cutting from right page edge. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system with ID WORDSNET-22512. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated here on the status of correction. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks yes that’s correct. The zip file contains a file named ABC-AP-0004-00-Procedure with word.pdf which is a PDF created using Microsoft word which does not have the wrapping issue, that can be seen in the ABC-AP-0004-00-Procedure.pdf document generated using Aspose Words. The ABC-AP-0004-00-Procedure with word.pdf file contains the expected content.

@support-1,

We will keep you posted here on any further updates and let you know when this issue (WORDSNET-22512) will get resolved in future.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-22512) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.9 update.