Formatting issue on Word Document printed via Aspose.Words (VB.NET)

I am attempting to print a word document via aspose.words and am having formatting issues. The document is displayed correctly in Microsoft Word, but the resultant printed document is inaccurate the the source document. Please reply with email address to securly send document.

Thanks

Matthew

Hi

Thanks for your request. Please send your document to my e-mail as described here:
http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx

I will check the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. The problem occurs because there is vertically merged cells in your table. Currently, vertically merged cells are not supported during printing or converting to PDF.

I will notify you as soon as this problem is resolved.

Best regards.

Hi,

I am still having this issue. Is this fixed? And I have noticed footnote/endnote are not printed. Is there any workaround?

Thanks

Chocks

Hi

Thanks for your request. Footnotes and Endnotes are not supported during Rendering / Converting to PDF. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will get notification when the problem is resolved.

Regarding vertically merged cells, unfortunately, the only workaround is not using vertically merged cells. We will try to fix the problem in one of future releases. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 3-4 weeks).

Best regards.

Thank you very much. Please let me know once it is fixed.

We are happy to tell you that vertically merged table cells are supported when converting to PDF, rendering and printing.. You can download the latest version of Aspose.Words from here.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6799) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(33)