We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Formatting issues with Aspose

We tried your tempory license version,

our requirement is to extract the email content and add a hyperlink at the end and recreate the mail with the html. however we noticed that, for two of the mails attached, we got below issues-

1) In Celebrating you mail, there are dots in background. when we recreate the mail, dots doesn't come.

2) In Petite Infoscion mail, there are few image buttons, when we regenate mails, images comes twice overlapped on each other.

I have attached the actual mails and output mails for you reference. kindly help.

Hi Harmeet,

Thank you for writing to Aspose Support team.

We have investigated this issue with the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 6.3.0 and were not able to observe any such issue as you have mentioned. However, we noticed another issue where the inline image was converted to regular attachment. I have attached the output files here for your reference and share your further feedback for assistance. We’ll log the mentioned issues for further investigation by our Product team.

Hi Kashif,

Unable to download the attachment, can you please share it to my official mail id, harmeet_singh@infosys.com

Hi Harmeet,

An email has been sent to you with the attachment files as per your request.

Hi Kashif,

we tried again with latest aspose dll but still facing the same issue. Can you please share the code so that we can try from our end.

Hi Harmeet,

We have used the following sample code for testing the issue at our end.

Sample Code:

foreach (string file in Directory.GetFiles(“703831\”, “*.msg”))
{
MailMessage msg = MailMessage.Load(file, new MsgLoadOptions());

msg.Save(“703831\” + msg.Subject.Replace("!","").Replace("?","") + “_resaved.msg”, Aspose.Email.Mail.SaveOptions.DefaultMsgUnicode);
}