Content Position and Formatting of Content are Changed after Joining Documents using .NET

Hello,

When I am trying to append a cover page to a document the formatting of the original document is changed.
Following formatting issues are produced-

I am attching the standalone code to reproduce the same behaviour. TestApplication.zip (308.9 KB)

Please let me know how to resolve these issues. It’s a simple functionality I am asking for in which I just have to add coverage without any formatting changes to the original document.

@MINDNOIDA

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 21.2 and reproduced the same issue at our side. We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-21878. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@MINDNOIDA

It is to inform you that the issue which you are facing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue (WORDSNET-21878) as ‘Not a Bug’.

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word. Please copy and paste (Ctrl+A Ctrl+C Ctrl+V, use KeepSourceFormatting) the whole “TestDoc.docx” to the blank or Template.docx Word document. The layout of document will be changed, TOC’s color will be changed to the blue and so on. We suggest you please use ImportFormatMode as UseDestinationStyles to get the better result.