Thanks for your inquiry.
After installing your font on my machine and while using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.10.0, I managed to reproduce the issue you mentioned in your first post (full stops issue) on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-11096. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Secondly, I was unable to reproduce the issue related to textbox on my end. Please upgrade to the latest version. I used the following code for testing:
Document doc = new Document(MyDir + @"ASPOSE_Form.doc");