Formatting of MailMessage header via MHT to PDF conversion

Hi,

I am in the process of evaluating the Aspose products for a number of conversion, and I have an issue whereby the formatting of the MailMessage header is not retained. I have attached a sample MHT and PDF which shows the header details aligned on the left, however when converted to PDF this formatting is lost.

Also, can you please confirm that the attachment that is displayed within the header ‘License.txt’ and embedded within the body of the MHT document is not present under a fully licensed version of Aspose.Words or Aspose.Total?

Thanks
Trent
Hi Trent,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Words.

First of all, please note that Aspose.Words' page layout engine tries to mimic the way the Microsoft Word’s page layout engine works. To you, this means that if you convert your MHT document into PDF, XPS or print it using Aspose.Words, the output will appear almost exactly as if it was done by Microsoft Word. To confirm this, I have attached a PDF document that is produced by using Microsoft Word here for your reference.

Secondly, if you have a temporary or purchased license for Aspose.Words, you can remove the evaluation message by doing the steps mentioned in the following article:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Applying+a+License

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,