Formatting problems when converting from doc to pdf

Hi,

I am currently evaluating aspose.word and aspose.pdf mainly for the purpose of performing a mail merge on an existing word document and then displaying the results as a pdf document in a browser, prior to the user printing a copy of it.

However I am getting lots of formatting problems when converting from a doc to a pdf using to method described in the aspose.word demo.

I have sent the doc and pdf files and also intermediate xml file (prior to the pdf.BindXML statement) in a seperate e-mail, so that you can take a look and let me know whats going wrong.

Buggy

Dear Buggy,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Which mail adress have you sent to? I have not received your mail.

Tommy,

Sorry sent to word@nospam.aspose.com. Sent again to pdf@nospam.aspsose.com (I have removed nospam of course).

Buggy

Dear Buggy,

TAB char is not fully supported in Aspose.Pdf. I me now working on this issue to make Word2Pdf work better. It will be available in the middle of this month. I will also cooperate with the author of Aspose.Word to solve other problems soon.

Any progress on this? We downloaded the current verions of everything and it appears tabs aren’t being formatted correctly.

Dear lh11,

Default TAB stop position is supported in the current version. But custom stop position in paragraphs is not supported yet. It hopes to be supported in late March.