< b>
    < span style=“font-family:arial;font-size:10pt”>…< /span>
    < ul>…< /ul>
    < table>…< /table>
    < h1>…< /h1>
    < h1>, etc.

an example of such HTML would be this:

< h2>Summary< /h2>
    This is the summary. This is the summary. This is the summary. This is the summary. This is the summary. This is the summary. This is the summary. This is the summary. This is the summary. < a href=“http://www.somewhere.com”>This is the summary< /a>. This is the summary. This is the summary. This is the summary. This is the summary. This is the summary. This is the < i>summary< /i>. This is the summary. This is the < b>summary< /b>. This is the summary.

2. I have looked around this forum and it seems that there are many approaches to this, and an indication (in 2003) that a full blown HTML2PDF would be implemented in Aspose.PDF soon. What is the best method currently to pass simple HTML like this to a PDF using Aspose.PDF?

3. Is there any support for CSS?

Thanks,

Edward

Dear Edward,

Thanks for your consideration.

I have really planed to add support for HTML for a long time. But due to the adjustment of my schedule, I have to say sorry that Aspose.Pdf has not provide this feature till now. I am now take this task as urgent one and I will consider add support for this feature soon after my current task.