We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

FormEditor.SetSubmitUrl throwing error

Hi,

I am trying to set the submit url for the submit button in the pdf. While setting I am getting Object Reference not set to an instance of an object error. Here is my code:

formEditor.SetSubmitUrl("form1[0].P1[0].SubmitButton[0]", www.aspose.com);

I have attached the sample PDF. Please refer it and let me know the solution ASAP.

Thanks,

Ganesh

Hello Ganesh,

Thanks for using our products and sorry for replying you so late.

While updating the information of any field over PDF form, please make sure you are using the accurate field name. Can you please confirm that the submit button name is “form1[0].P1[0].SubmitButton[0]” as I am afraid I am unable to get its information. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,
Yes, the given field name is correct and it is the full name of the button. Here is the code what I’m using.
Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form form = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form(sPDFPath, sOutputPath);
string[] arrNames = form.FieldNames;

sPDFPath containg path to the pdf. sOutputPath contains path where new file will be saved.

Thanks,
Ganesh

Hi Ganesh,

Sorry for delay in response.<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””> I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as <span style=“font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>PDFNEWNET-31511. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 31511) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.