We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Formula changed on save

Hi,

It seems that our formulas containing “[#All]” gets modified on saving the workbook; the generated file’s formula has lost its “[#All]” content. This in effect makes the formula fail.

I have attached a small project to demonstrate the issue; this will only save the input file as “generated file.xlsx”. If you compare the input file to the generated file, you will see the difference.
Please use the input file “input file with long formula.xlsx” as the input file; this file contains a formula that uses “[#All]”.

I have also attached a couple of images to show what I mean.

Formula with All column.png” - the formula still has the [#All] content.
Formula with All columns lost.png” - the generated file lost its [#All] content

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to replicate this issue using your sample application and source file. The formula gets changed. All the “#All” changes into “@”. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41782.

Changing into an “@”? :S

Sorry,what we are getting is a change from i.e. “…TABLE[#All],[@…” to “…TABLE,[@…

Hi,

"Sorry,what we are getting is a change from i.e. “…TABLE[#All],[@…” to “…TABLE,[@…"
Yes, you are right, it simply eliminates the “[#All]”.

As we have already logged a ticket, so we will fix it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for the clarification.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) and let us know your feedback.