Formula issues: MATCH- ADDRESS- and INDIRECT

I have a problem getting this formula to work in Aspose.cells:

=IFERROR(INDIRECT(ADDRESS(ROW()+2,MATCH(B1,‘Before Predicates’!3:3,0),“Before Predicates”)),"")

It works in Excel (see attachments). I have broken out the formula and found that there are problems with these sections:

=MATCH(COLUMN()-1,‘Before Predicates’!2:2,0)

=ADDRESS(3,MATCH(COLUMN()-1,‘Before Predicates’!2:2,0),“Before Predicates”)

=INDIRECT(ADDRESS(3,MATCH(COLUMN()-1,‘Before Predicates’!2:2,0),“Before Predicates”))

Also these smaller versions are not functioning properly:

=MATCH(2,B7:B12,0)

=MATCH(2,B7:B12,1)

=INDIRECT(ADDRESS(3,4))

I attached the Aspose grid and excel workbook I used for these tests. Please let me know if this can be corrected to function as in Excel.

Thank you,

Curt

Hi Curt,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We are able to replicate the formula problem on our end while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop 3.0.0.2001 therefore we have logged it in our bug tracking system under ticket Id CELLSNET-42264. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause, and to provide a fix at earliest (if applicable). As soon as we have any updates in this regard, we will post here for your kind reference.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42264) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.