We have ran into a problem with the attached excelfile.
None of the values on the “OUT_ProcessInformation” sheet seem to be calculated.
For example, when we open in the file in excel then the cell with he name “Out_Conclusion” shows up having the value: 'KnownCoverageWithClaim_P1C1C1’
However, if we read the value from code, the value ‘KnownCoverageNoClaim_P1C1C0’ comes up. We have tried playing around with several settings and or earlier versions (22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 and another), all have the same problem.
The attached project is a c# application that will throw an exception when the wrong value is read.
In the past we have never worried much about the timetable when we encounter a problem with your software, however, for the current project we are working on, the correct function of excelfiles is on the critical path, a quick resolution to this problem is essential.
Please advice us in how to solve this problem.