Forwarded emails from GMail have incorrect body

Hello team,
We have a problem with forwarded emails from GMail service which became rendered incorrect subject and body.
Just try to forward email from TestMessage.zip (15.9 KB) and receive this message any of the latest versions of Aspose.Email. The results symbols should be as picture attached to archive. This picture shows this message opened in outlook before forwarding this email.

Thank you.

@cap.aspose,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the working sample code along with source information. Please also share the difference in rendering of Subject and Body. Please also first try using latest Aspose.Email for .NET 19.11 on your end as well.

Hello,
I work with the 19.11 version. Just forward email and compare my picture which I’ve uploaded with the result.
Code is very simple:

pop3ClientConnection.Host = host;
                pop3ClientConnection.Port = 995;
                pop3ClientConnection.Username = user;
                pop3ClientConnection.Password = psw;
                pop3ClientConnection.SecurityOptions = SecurityOptions.SSLAuto;
                pop3ClientConnection.UseDefaultCredentials = useDefCred;

List<string> messagesIDs = new List<string>();

int messageCount = pop3ClientConnection.GetMessageCount();

for (int i = 1; i <= messageCount; i++)
                {
                    messagesIDs.Add(pop3ClientConnection.GetMessageUniqueId(i));
                }

foreach (var messagesID in messagesIDs)
                {
                    Aspose.Email.MailMessage msg = pop3ClientConnection.FetchMessage(messagesID);

if (msg.BodyType == BodyContentType.PlainText)
                    {
                        msg.Save(outputPath + "OutputMsg.msg", SaveOptions.DefaultMsg);
                        msg.Save(outputPath + "OutputMsgUnicode.msg", SaveOptions.DefaultMsgUnicode);
                        msg.Save(outputPath + "OutputMsgHtml.htm", SaveOptions.DefaultHtml);
                        msg.Save(outputPath + "OutputMsgMhtml.mht", SaveOptions.DefaultMhtml);
                        msg.Save(outputPath + "OutputMsg.eml", SaveOptions.DefaultEml);
                    }
                    else if (msg.BodyType == BodyContentType.Html)
                    {
                        using (MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream())
                        {
                            HtmlSaveOptions htmlSaveOption = new HtmlSaveOptions();

htmlSaveOption.HtmlFormatOptions |= HtmlFormatOptions.WriteHeader |
                                                                HtmlFormatOptions.WriteCompleteEmailAddress |
                                                                HtmlFormatOptions.WriteCompleteCcEmailAddress;

htmlSaveOption.CheckBodyContentEncoding = true;
                            msg.Save(ms, htmlSaveOption);

File.WriteAllBytes(outputPath + "output.htm", ms.ToArray());
                        }
                    }
                }

@cap.aspose,

I have worked with the issue shared by you and have created an issue with ID EMAILNET-39671 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi Team,
Do you have any update?

@cap.aspose,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. I request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved and feedback is shared.

Hi Team,
Do you have any update?

Thank you

@cap.aspose,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is unresolved. We request for your patience and will get back to you with feedback as soon as it will be shared.

Hi Team,
Do you have any update?

Thank you

@cap.aspose,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience and will share feedback with you as soon as it will be fixed.