'Found XXXPropRMarkEx sprm with unknown value' error when using Aspose.Words

I got the following error message in Aspose.Words: Exception ‘Found XXXPropRMarkEx sprm with unknown value.’ occured in Aspose.Words for .NET 4.4.1.0.
I’ve seen 2 other posts with this error, the last one indicates the bug is not yet fixed in the current Aspose version (see https://forum.aspose.com/t/115178). It also indicated that opening and saving the document in Word might fix the error. I tried this and it didn’t work. Please advise if there is anything else I could try with the document.

Hi
Thanks for your request. It seems to be a known issue # 4011. Unfortunately this issue is unresolved yet. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 3-4 weeks).
Best regards.

Hi, I wanted to follow-up on this problem as some of my users are still encountering this error. Has this been fixed in any of the recent releases/hotfixes?
Thanks,
Jon

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. Maybe it is not so easy to fix as it sounds.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 4011) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)