Free conversion utility Aspose.Words Express

Aspose.Words Express download did not work even after proper registration, returned a general error message

Similar problem. I don’t get an error. It just loops back to the download page. I registered to see if that was the issue, but it doesn’t appear to be the case.

It really is a shame, The support people don’t seem to care. I just got Sigil and did cut and paste.

Thanks for the suggestion. I just took a look at Sigil. A cut-n-paste to it doesn’t seem to retain table of content links and tables. You might be better off converting with a tool like Calibre before editing in Sigil.

We’re looking at converting a lot of documents into ePub and I was hoping to be able to compare Aspose and Calibre for the initial conversion.

Hi all,

I apologize for the problems you’ve experienced. A member of our support team will follow up here soon.

Hi Paul and Bill,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words Express

We apologise for your troubles downloading the component. We are looking to rectify the problem with the download link as we speak.

In the mean time, please find attached the full download for Aspose.Words Express to this post. I apologise again for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Thanks! I will give it a try.

Hi Paul and Bill,

The link is now working again, you should now be able to see the “Download” button return on the Aspose.Words Express page. Sorry for any delay.

Thanks,

Thanks Adam. I appreciate the response for a “free” tool. We’ll continue with our proof of concept phase for what I hope to be a successful project.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for understanding. That’s great, please feel free to ask us if you have any queries or requests.

Thanks,