FreezeCols and Column Merge issue

I'm using the windows version of Aspose.Grid.

When I have the 1st column frozen, I notice that when I scroll to the right, if I have columns merged in the 1st row(any row), that row doesn't move over correctly as I scroll.

It seems as though the merging of the columns is throwing off the scrolling from left to right.

To try and duplicate this, have column 1 frozen and then merge row 1, columns 1 & 2, 3 & 4, 5 & 6, 7 & 8, etc.

Then have data in row 2, column 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8, etc. If you then scroll, the data in row 2 moves over correctly, but there's something weird with row 1.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Could you elaborate what weird results you find with row 1. I tested you scenario a bit and I don't find the problem. It will be helpful if you could create a sample test project with sample code to show the issue and post it here.

Thank you.

If you run the following and then scroll to the right, the merged columsn don't scroll as I would expect. They are static at the top and only the row below moves as I would expect.

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].ColumnsCount = 0;

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].RowsCount = 0;

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].AddRow();

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].AddRow();

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].AddColumn();

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Merge(0, 1, 0, 4);

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Cells[0, 1].Value = "Merge Column #1";

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Merge(0, 5, 0, 8);

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Cells[0, 5].Value = "Merge Column #2";

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Cells[1, 0].Value = "";

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Cells[1, 1].Value = "1";

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Cells[1, 2].Value = "2";

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Cells[1, 3].Value = "3";

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Cells[1, 4].Value = "4";

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Cells[1, 5].Value = "5";

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Cells[1, 6].Value = "6";

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Cells[1, 7].Value = "7";

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].Cells[1, 8].Value = "8";

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].FrozenCols = 1;

ActiveGridDesktop.Worksheets[ActiveGridDesktop.ActiveSheetIndex].FrozenRows = 1;

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

Yes, we can reproduce the problem using your code. We will look into the issue, but it may take some time to solve the problem, hopefully we can fix it before the end of this month.

Thanks for being patient.

Karen.huang
Developer
Aspose Nanjing Team
About Us
Contact Us

Hi,

This issue is fixed in the latest fix. Please check the post at

Thanks.