French format support for Chart Axis Labels in Aspose Image

Hi,

Is there a way to format the Axis Labels to French Locale Number format in the Aspose generated images.

Currently the image always get generated in en-US formatted Axis labels. After double clicking it will take the Locale format of Windows.

As I want the Axis label to be formatted like 10 000,00 instead of 10,000.00 in the generated Chart Image.

Do you support this?

Then can you give some sample code for that.

Thanks

Retheesh R

Hi,

Could you give us your template Excel file having French locale’s Axis Labels, we will check it soon.

By the way, did you try to use the custom formatted string for French format using NumberFormat attribute of TickLabels e.g
TickLabels tickLabels = chart.ValueAxis.TickLabels;
tickLabels.NumberFormat = “…”;

Thank you.

Hi,

I am using the same code which you mentioned above.

axis.TickLabels.NumberFormat = “#,##0.00”;

In this case the excel format will be changed automatically according to the Regional setting of the machine which you are opening the file.

But the image will be in the same US format.
I tried setting
axis.TickLabels.NumberFormat = “# ##0,00”;
for French, but that give me some junk format as output.

Is there anyway to specify the Culture(Locale ) for creating the image?

Please find the attachments.
Excel file should open after setting your Regional Settings to France.

thanks
Retheesh

Hi,

Thanks for the sample files with details.

I have logged a ticket for your desired enhancement with an id: CELLSJAVA-31004. We will look into it. Once we have any update, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Can you inform me the expected time of completion for this Enhancement? As we need this fix very urgently for our release.

thanks

Retheesh R

Hi,

I am afraid there is no update about the issue. The concerned developer is on holidays, he will be back in the next week (hopefully). I have asked him to update us on it, hopefully, you will be updated in the next week.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.6

Please set Region and Language’ Formats to French
or English, We have tested your issue using the attached project with v7.0.1.6. It looks OK to us

Thank you.