We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

FTP - Licensed but works as trial

hello,
i have a big big problem... the production version of my application, is hanging due to "trial version limitations" while uploading files to an ftp server.

I have licensed versions, since years... the latetest license file, is July 2009, if i'm correct.

The application uploading files is a web-service installed in a virtual directory of a website, in iis6 and win2003 32bit.

The aspose dll version is 4.3.0.1

What can i try to do? Upgrading to newer dll version is not an option... i'm working from my sumer holiday, and i just cannot modifiy, re-compile, an re-test the whole application (the application uses pop3 and smtp, too).

Many thanks,

Andrea.

Hi Andrea,

Could you please make sure that the license is set properly in the init/main() method of the main application? If the application is hosted with IIS in a virtual directory, you may need to call Server.MapPath("/folder/licence file name.lic") to locate the license file in the correct folder.

Hi,
sorry for the late reply… i had connectivity break, and cannot reply you before.
Anyway, now it’s all ok… i added the global.asax file, an registered the license there, and worked fine.

Many thanks.

Andrea.