FTPS Functionality - EPSV passive mode- option to skip passive IP- quote (raw commands)

I am trying to use your Network library to connect to an FTPS server on a z/OS mainframe.
I am able to connect, but the data transfer times out.

The server/network requires using the EPSV passive mode, instead of PASV, but I don't see any option in the library to do this.

I also need the option to skip using the IP address re turned from the passive setup because the IP returned is an internal NAT'ed IP. I just want to reuse the original IP from the connection. The open source "curl" program has this option as "--ftp-skip-pasv-ip", but I want to embed the FTP transfer into my .NET program with your library.

If you want to see the command line options from curl I have to use:
curl --tlsv1 --ssl-reqd --ftp-pasv --ftp-skip-pasv-ip --user "X:Y" --use-ascii --output "TESTDOWNLOAD" ftp://1.2.3.4/'DHRT.BMO.XCHG.OUTBOUND'

Also, is there a method to execute commands like the QUOTE command or other raw commands to the FTP itself? I didn't see any and is really necessary to issue z/OS specific FTP commands.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thank you for inquiry.

I am sorry, EPSV mode is not available with Aspose.Network. I have added a new feature request for this (ID: 30324). We will do further analysis on it and will add this feature if feasible.

Sending raw commands to FTP is also not supported currently and I have added a new feature request for this as well (ID: 30325).

We will update you here if any of the above feature becomes available.

Hi Mike,

Please accept out apology for such a delayed response.

I would like to share that Aspose.Network is no more supported and has evolved into Aspose.Email for .NET. Therefore these issues are being closed and will no more be addressed by the development team.

Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Email for .NET.