Full PdfA1A support

Hi,

In your documentation it’s stated that the pdfA1A conformance level is currently in beta mode. When will it be fully supported.

Hi Tim,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

Can you please share whether you would like to create a PDF/A-1a compliant PDF file from scratch or you would like to convert a PDF file to PDF/A-1a compliant format? Or, is it like that you have a PDF/A-1a compliant PDF file and would like to retain this conformance while PDF manipulation and conversion process?

Please share the details regarding your requirement so we could look into this in detail. Also, please mention the link you’re referring too?

We’re looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for the fast response.
We are looking at archiving scans and documents + signing these documents under PDFA.
So we are looking at the following process:
- Convert a PDF to PDFA
- Sign the PDFA for legal authenticity.

After conversion and signing, we would not like to change the pdf.

I am sorry, but i couldn’t find the link i say yesterday.

Regards,

Tim

Hi Tim,

I’m sorry to inform you that conversion of a PDF file to PDF/A
compliant file is currently not supported either by Aspose.Pdf.Kit or
Aspose.Pdf; although, Aspose.Pdf allows you create a new PDF/A
compliant file from scratch.

I’m afraid that this feature can’t
be supported in short time; however, if we support this feature in
future we’ll update you via this forum.

If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi,

One last question. If we are only interrested in putting scans in a pdf and we can create a new PDFA. Can we render the image in the PDFA-file.
This is something we can do.

Tim

Hi Tim,

As I understand from your last question, you would like to scan images and then create new PDF file which is PDF/A compliant, by adding those images into this new PDF file. If so, I would like to inform you that in order to create a new PDF you’ll have to use Aspose.Pdf component, and you can ask the related questions in Aspose.Pdf forums, our concerned team would be able to help you out.

If you have any further questions regarding Aspose.Pdf.Kit, please post in this forum.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-10208;PDFNEWNET-10208;PDFNEWNET-10208) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(6)