Functionality for Sharepoint

Hello,

I am working on a Sharepoint portal and need to add a PDF Converter to it. Your product seems like a good option, but I also need to know if it can do exactly the following:
1.Convert Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook Message) to PDF or TIFF
2.Convert Photoshop files (PSD) to PDF or TIFF
3. Convert PDF files to Word or TIFF
4. Convert Word files between .doc and .docx formats
5. Convert image files including TIFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG to PDF
6. Send a document as a PDF attachment in an email
7. Download a document or file as a PDF file
8. Combine multiple documents into a single PDF file
9. Combine all documents in one folder into a PDF file
10.Change the document order when combining documents
11.Multiple output file types supported, including: PDF, DOC, DOCX, CSV, XLS, TIFF
12. Supports converting rich text format, such as table, font style, watermark and bookmarks

Any help would be much appreciated.

@akturin,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that for your point number 8 and 9 you may visit Merge File PDF article and Supported File Format article. For conversion of PowerPoint documents into PDF via SharePoint please visit this Aspose.Slides documentation link. We are investigating your other requirements as well and will inform you as soon as possible.

@akturin,

I like to inform that for your following point Aspose.Cells for SharePoint does support MS Excel file formats to PDF and TIFF, see this documentation article for more details.

For your following point, output file formats e.g CSV, XLS, TIFF are supported by Aspose.Cells.