Functionality Questions- Replacing Images in Existing PDF

Greetings! I've downloaded the AsposePDF.dll for .NET 3.5, and am running the WinForms.2008 demo to evaluate whether or not this component fits our needs. First I have a couple questions about the capabilities of the tool.

1. Does the tool support adding CMYK images to PDFs?
2. Does the tool support adding multi-layer vector images to PDFs?

Next, I'm attempting to do a proof of concept using the demo... I added the AsposePDF.dll as a reference in the demo project, and everything seems to run fine, but I'm attempting to test the Replace Image functionality (http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/replace-image-in-an-existing-pdf-file.html) on an existing PDF. The Document entity isn't recognized even thought the API states it should be available, so am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Michael

michael.losapio:
1. Does the tool support adding CMYK images to PDFs?

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the addition of all the image formats present under System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat namespace. But I am afraid currently it does not support the addition of CMYK formats. For the sake of implementation, I have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-29492 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

michael.losapio:
2. Does the tool support adding multi-layer vector images to PDFs?

We already have logged the requirement to support Vector images as PDFNEWNET-4592 in our issue tracking system under New Features list. As soon this feature becomes available, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

michael.losapio:
Next, I’m attempting to do a proof of concept using the demo… I added the AsposePDF.dll as a reference in the demo project, and everything seems to run fine, but I’m attempting to test the Replace Image functionality (http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/replace-image-in-an-existing-pdf-file.html) on an existing PDF. The Document entity isn’t recognized even thought the API states it should be available, so am I doing something wrong?

Document class is present under Aspose.Pdf namespace of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.0.0. Please ensure that you are using v6.0.0 and have specified Aspose.Pdf namespace reference in your code. In case you still face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for your inconvenience.

I would recommend you to please take a look over following link for better understanding on How to Use New Aspose.Pdf for .NET API and How to Use New Documentation