Garbled codes while convert xls to xlsx

I encountered a problem. After an xls file is converted into an xlsx file, garbled codes appear.garbled_code.xls.zip (11.2 KB)

@wanghq09
The file you provided is Excel 2003 XML data, also known as spreadsheetML file. Through testing, we were able to reproduce the issue and found many special characters after converting to xlsx.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45486

@wanghq09
Normal special Character encoding ends with “;”.

However, there is no encoded terminator ‘;’ in the file, so this file does not comply with the XML specifications.
HM-米白色涤满印 / &#49&#50-&#49&#48&#54米白底满印

May I ask what tool was used to generate this file ?

Sorry, I don’t know, this file is from the customer. I will ask the customer, if there is a reply, I will send it to you at the same time. If this file is opened with an office file, there will be no garbled code. So, will you fix this problem?

@wanghq09,
Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to study and fix the issue. Once there are updates, we will notify you immediately.

Customer feedback said that it was generated by their own software. Perhaps there are some problems with their software implementation.

@wanghq09,
Thank you for your feedback. If they can add encoded terminator ‘;’ in the file, it is helpful for us to fix the issue. If they have made the modifications, please provide the new result file here. Thank you.

@wanghq09
We have rewritten the parser of xml to fix this issue.
Please check dest.zip (19.6 KB)
which is generated by hotfix 23.6.5.
We will inlude this hotfix to next release 23.7.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-45486) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 23.7.