Gdiplus.dll missing once again

Hi! I already created a topic from this issue but I really need help. I’m on Windows, unity project. I have a .doc file containing images. I need to edit this word and save it as pdf. I create without issue edit the document using bookmarks. However I can NOT save as pdf. Always gdiplus.dll is missing… I added all .dll files (Aspose, I18N.CJK, System.Drawing and gdiplus.dll) but always the same error message…

DllNotFoundException: gdiplus.dll
System.Drawing.GDIPlus…cctor ()
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Drawing.GDIPlus
System.Drawing.Image.InitFromStream (System.IO.Stream stream)
System.Drawing.Bitmap…ctor (System.IO.Stream stream, Boolean useIcm)
System.Drawing.Bitmap…ctor (System.IO.Stream stream)
(wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap:.ctor (System.IO.Stream)
…ctor (System.Byte[] )
. ()
. (System.IO.Stream )
. (. )
. (. )
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Help help help! Thanks!

@Silvering,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words uses GDI+ for document rendering. From the exception detail it seems that gdiplus.dll is missing. Your query is more related to Mono. Please check following web links. Hope this helps you.
DllNotFoundException
DllNotFoundException: gdiplus.dll
How do you load System.Drawing.dll and gdiplus.dll on Unity Mac?

Best Regards,
Tahir Manzoor

If you are not able to find the Gdiplus.dll file then download missing gdiplus.dll again and easily install this file

@khushi0098

Thanks for your feedback. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.