Generate a PPTX presentation using PPT and PPTX slides

I have two PowerPoint presentations: a PPT and a PPTX

I am trying to write a piece of code using ASPOSE.Slides which combine these two presentations into a single PPTX presentation.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Thank you.

Hi Ionel,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I regret to inform you that currently it is not possible to merge slides of PPT and PPTX into a single PPTX presentation. An issue with ID 13419 has already been created in our issue tracking system for provision of the requested feature. This thread has also been linked with the said issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved. Hopefully, in winter release of Aspose.Slides for .NET the feature may be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello,

I’m wondering if there are any updates on when we might expect the ability to merge ppt and pptx files to be implemented in aspose slides for .net or java.

thank you
\mz

Hello Dear,

I regret to inform you that the support for PPT to PPTX conversion is still in development phase and hopefully we may provide the support for converting PPT to PPTX in winter release of Aspose.Slides. Unfortunately, I am unable to give any ETA and make any promises for the exact delivery schedule.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13419) have been partially fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(11)