I am using Aspose.Word 17.2 to convert docx files to html (using fixed html option). I found that Aspose generating a lot of transparent div elements which is not nesessary ( check screenshot.png ). I deleted all this div and html layout not changed.
This behaviour has impact on browser performance when you want to check converted document in browser.
Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-14932. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.
We apologize for your inconvenience.