Generate Blank pages and cut out images in rendering in WORD to Image

Hi Aspose,

We try to convert Docx to Jpg file. There is a serious rendering issues.
For file 10,it generates so many blank pages and cut out the images.
For file 11,it cut out the images from last 2 pages. Files are attached.
We understand that current aspose Word library does not support maths and scientific objects and floating tables. However this case is just image copy over to word file and caused issues. We are very confused with specification of Aspose.Word library.
We would like to know black & White what are the objects / things cannot support and what can support.It will be great Aspose can provide this asap . Please understand that we also need to give resolution to our customer.

Below is the function to use word to image conversion.Library we used is 11.1.0

Aspose.Words.Document Doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(Stream);
Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions Iso = new Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Jpeg);
TotalGeneratedpages = Constants.StaticMaxThumbnailPages > Doc.PageCount ? Doc.PageCount : Constants.StaticMaxThumbnailPages;
for (int i = 0; i < TotalGeneratedpages; i++)
{
Iso.PageIndex = i;
Doc.Save(thumnailfolder + “\” + savefilename + “-” + (i + 1) + “.jpg”, Iso);
}

Regards
Amerischool

Hi
Kaline,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kaline:
For file 10,it generates so many blank pages and cut out the images.
I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-6130.
Kaline:
For file 11,it cut out the images from last 2 pages. Files are attached.
I managed to reproduce this issue too on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-6131.

Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

Moreover, regarding the support of Math equations, please note that currently equations are represented in the model (DOM) as OfficeMath nodes and Aspose.Words does not support Office Math during rendering (e.g to PDF). However, we have made good progress on this feature and we're really hopeful to provide this feature in beta in the April' 2012 release.

Regarding the support/limitations of Aspose.Words, may be the following articles describe what you're looking for:

Best Regards,

Hi Awais,

Thanks for your reply.Appreciate your support.

Regards
Amerischool

Hi Kaline,

I think the following section of the documentation will be useful to you as well: http://docs.aspose.com/display/wordsjava/What+Document+Features+are+Supported

In that section all document features are listed along with their level of support, API links, any limitations etc.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4534) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(12)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6131) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.