Generate RTF with image to PDF

Hello,

I am using the latest version of Aspose.Word (11.11.0)

I am having problem to convert RTF file with images to PDF.
Note that when I save the file again on my local computer, I manage to generate proper PDF.
however I can’t save to original file.

file attached.

Thanks for your help
Yaniv

Hi Yaniv,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have faced the exception (The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded) while loading RTF file into Aspose.Words.Document. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7711 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi tahir

Thanks for your help.
Is there any progress on this issue?
I am attached another ft document with same issue

This is the inner exception:
"Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.\r\nParameter name: digit"

Yaniv
Hi Yaniv,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of your issue from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that your issue is under review for development. Hopefully, this issue will be fixed in next release of Aspose.Words. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

I have also shared the RTF file (24029892.rtf) with our development team for this issue. Thanks for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7711) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.