Generated Barcode is not getting displayed after deploying in the Report Server

We have a requirement to add barcode in SSRS 2012 reports. We found a product in your site and tried the demo version of that.

It was working fine from reporting service tool (SSRS). When we previewed the report from the tool we were able to see the barcode, but when we deployed the report in the report server the barcode wasn't getting displayed.

Below are the environment details:

Operating System: Windows Server 2012 Standard

Operating System Architecture Type: 64 bit Operating System

SQL Server Version: Sql Server 2012

Aspose Reporting Version: 6.2.0

Hi Arnit,

Thank you for contacting support. It is a known issue. We have already logged it under ticket id BARCODREP-33152 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll notify you once it is fixed. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please let us know by when can you fix this issue.

Hi Arnit,

Thank you for your inquiry. We’re in-progress to investigate the root cause. It is prior to say anything before the identification of failure cause. Furthermore, we have asked the responsible developer to take a look at your issue shortly. We’ll let you know once any update is available from him.

Hi Imran,

When you are saying that this is known issue, are you suggesting that the Barcode doesn’t work at all when deployed to Report Server ? And as of now the tool only works in Report Designer ?

If true by when can we expect the issue to be fixed. The reason I am asking this is we need to implement this feature in few of our reports and need to check the feasibility soon else we might need to try our hands on other similar products.

Awaiting your response.

Hi Arnit,

arnit.das:
When you are saying that this is known issue, are you suggesting that the Barcode doesn’t work at all when deployed to Report Server ? And as of now the tool only works in Report Designer ?
I’m sorry about the confusion. It does not mean that, the Barcode does not work at all. This feature operation is supported. It appears as environmental specific issue. Our development team is in-progress to complete their analysis. I would like to add here that we do our best to resolve issues within the minimum time, however, in some scenarios, complexity and dependency factors take a bit more time than usual. I have intimated our development team again. I’ll let you know once we have a significant progress in this regard. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hi Arnit,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id BARCODREP-33152 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Reporting Services 6.7.0. Its release date is not final yet. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODREP-33152) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.