Generated word document not valid for Microsoft Office Binary File Format Validator

Hello,
we are using the java library to generate word documents.
The documents seem to be correct as we can open them in Microsoft Office.
However, it seems that the document doesn’t respect standard Microsoft file format.
When we use the Microsoft Office Binary File Format Validator on the .doc file generated by Aspose, we get errors in the report.
Here is an example with the word document created with Aspose and the Microsoft associated report. The part java code provided show how we create the document.
We use the version 4.0.3 of the library and it seems that we have the same problem with the last version of it.
We use Tika to read the content of word documents but it can’t read those Aspose generated documents.
What is wrong with this document?

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.8.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I created a simplest DOC file on my side and BFFValidator reported a failure. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7031. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7031) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.