Generating bookmark with proper hierarchy

Hi,

There is a requirement to generate proper bookmarks hierarchy even when some level heading are missing in the word doc.
This issue is related to
Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PFA - Image which shows how the bookmarks need to be generated even when some level headings are missing.
PFA - Sample source word doc.

Basically, we need a way that aspose helps us create bookmarks at specific level defined by creating missing parent bookmarks.

Please me know if you need more details.

Thanks,
Satyendra

Hi Satyendra,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. If you convert your document to Pdf (create bookmark using headings) using MS Word, you will get the same output.

However, I have logged the requested feature as WORDSNET-10299 in our issue tracking system. Our development team
will look into the possibility of implementation of this requested
feature. Once we have any information about this feature, we will update you via this thread.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Hi,

Any updates on this feature implementation?
Please revert to me in case any clarifications needed regarding this.

Hope the image attached clarifies most questions regarding this. That is the expected output PDF needed.

Thanks,
Satyendra

Hi Satyendra,

Thanks for your
inquiry. I would like
to share with you that issues are addressed and resolved based on first
come first serve basis. Currently your requested feature is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once this feature is is analyzed, we will then be
able to provide you an estimate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10299) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)