Generating Word document structured with styles

High,

I use JasperReport to generate RTF docs but it is almost impossible to edit since it uses textboxes. So I am very interested by your product that can generate Flow layout. The generated Word document will be incorporated into an existing Word document. I want the generated Word document to be formatted with Word styles (that will not interfere with the existing styles of the main document)

My questions:

1) my Oracle table from which the data comes, contains both text and HTML formatted data. The HTML fields contain:

• Does you tool can convert those items to clean Word? e.g. will the ol be transmlated to a Word numbered list?

2) I want the generated Word document to be formatted with styles. For example, I want all bullet list to have a specific style e.g. Mystyle
      Is it possible with your tool?

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Aspose.Words for JasperReports - Documentation

Hi,

Sorry for delayed response.

1) It is possible to add such mode to the next release of Aspose.Words for JasperReports. Please subscribe to the Aspose.Words blog to know when the release is available.

2) This feature is possible to implement, too, but how (where) would you specify what style should be applied to what part of document?

Thanks.