We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

GEOM values of Del and NoQuickDrag are not saved correctly

Hi

I’ve performed the following on a sample Visio file
1. Set GEOM.Del to a value of true
2. Set GEOM.NoQuickDrag to a value of true
3. Save file
4. Re-open file
5. Check the values of the above properties. Both are set to undefined rather than true.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for contacting support. Please let us know the input and output formats of the Visio drawings. We recommend our clients to post complete details of the test case (including input/output files, code and details of the use case) because it helps us to identify the root cause. Your response is awaited.

Hi Imran

I’ve attached 2 Visio files, one before the changes were made and one after the changes were saved. I’ve also included our test code. TestSRCCell is used to make the changes and VerifySRCCell is used to verify that the changes have been made correctly.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks, Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for contacting support. We are investigating your query and will get back to you soon.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for being patient. We managed to replicate the problem of not saving GEOM values in the VSDM drawing. It has been logged under ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51237 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for being patient. We have resolved the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51237. If there is no issue in the quality assurance phase, then this fix will be included in the next version 17.5 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51237) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.5.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.