German language issue Conditional Format - SheetRender

Dear Aspose-Support,

please use following code:

Aspose.Cells.Workbook wb = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(“c:\Excelbericht mit Verweisen und Excel-Bed.Form.xlsx”, new Aspose.Cells.LoadOptions(Aspose.Cells.LoadFormat.Xlsx));
wb.CalculateFormula(true);
foreach (Worksheet ws in wb.Worksheets)
{
Console.WriteLine(ws.ConditionalFormattings.Count);
SheetRender sr = new SheetRender(ws, new ImageOrPrintOptions() { OnePagePerSheet = true, SaveFormat = SaveFormat.XPS });
if (sr.PageCount > 0)
{
sr.ToImage(0, “c:\test” + ws.Index + “.xps”);
}

}

An excel file “Excelbericht mit Verweisen und Excel-Bed.Form.xlsx” is attached.

If you switch the System Region and Language Settings to german language:

Format: German (Germany)

you will be able to see some conditional formats not rendered to XPS file “test1.xps” on c:

Best regards

Bernhard

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

You are right. I was able to notice the issue using the following code after running it with the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.1.1

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve the issue. Once the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41015.

I have attached the output xps files for your reference. Please also see the screenshot for a comparison.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Excelbericht+mit+Verweisen+und+Excel-Bed.Form.xlsx”;

LoadOptions opts = new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Xlsx);

opts.Region = CountryCode.Germany;

Aspose.Cells.Workbook wb = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(filePath, opts);

wb.CalculateFormula(true);

foreach (Worksheet ws in wb.Worksheets)

{

Console.WriteLine(ws.ConditionalFormattings.Count);

SheetRender sr = new SheetRender(ws, new ImageOrPrintOptions() { OnePagePerSheet = true, SaveFormat = SaveFormat.XPS });

if (sr.PageCount > 0)

{

sr.ToImage(0, filePath + ws.Index + “.xps”);

}//if

}//foreach

Screenshot:

Hi,

after investigation I found another conditional format issue without language reference.

please try the code in earlier post with the attached excel file.

Kind regards

Bernhard

Hi,

Thanks for providing us your new file.

I was able to replicate the issue with this file too with and without setting language/region reference.

We have logged your file and comments against the issue id: CELLSNET-41015. We will look into this issue as well.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed this issue. We will provide you a fix after some additional testing in next few days (1~3).

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.1.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41015) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.