Get a list of named destinations

I'm currently evaluating the PDF suite.

I cannot find a method to get a list of all named destinations that are in a document.

Please let me know if this exists.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I am afraid I am unable to understand your requirement " list of all named destinations that are in a document". Can you please share some details regarding it. We apologize for your inconvenience.

A named destination is a destination object an action (i.e. through bookmarks or links) can point to.

You currently support retrieving the named destination for a bookmark or link.

I need to verify a named destination exists in a document. I cannot see how to do that.

Hi Jason,

I’m sorry to inform you that Aspose.Pdf currently doesn’t allow to find whether a named destination exists in a PDF file or not. However, I have logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-30141 in our issue tracking system. We’ll inform you via this forum thread once it is supported in future.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

jason.rock:
A named destination is a destination object an action (i.e. through bookmarks or links) can point to.

You currently support retrieving the named destination for a bookmark or link.

I need to verify a named destination exists in a document. I cannot see how to do that.

How to retriving the named destination for a bookmark? Is there any way to find the page number according the named destination?

thank you all.

Hi Yanlin,

As stated over 434516 , currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET is encountering issue while retrieving the page number associated with bookmark object. The problem is logged in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-34678. The development team will investigate this issue in details and we will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34678) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)