Get Content of Specific Page

Hi!

I would like to know how can I get all contents of specific page? Like if I want to get the contents of 2nd page
or page number 10.

and also I want to know if it can detect
lines? Like if I press three underscore in word file and then press
enter, it will insert a line. Does this line will be detected?

Hi

Thanks for your request. MS Word document is flow document and does not contain any information about its layout into lines and pages. So there is no way to determine where page starts or ends.

In Aspose.Words we use our own Rendering Engine, which layouts Word document into pages. In one of future versions, we are going to expose information of nodes layout. This will help you determine on which page and where on the page the particular node is located. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.

Best regards,

Is there any expect date for this feature to be available?

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this feature at the moment. Hopefully, we will support this feature somewhere in the first half of the next year. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this feature is supported.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2978) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(49)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan