We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Get docdefaults value from styles.xml using Aspose.words java 15.8.0

I am using Aspose.words java version 15.8.0 . I am trying to get docdefaults value present in style.xml of any docx file. I could not find any API to achieve this. Is there any API to get DocDefaults value using Aspose version mentioned above, if so how?
Kindly see the attached screenschot of docDefaults in styles.xml

DocDefaults.JPG (135.9 KB)

@Anbu2Win

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use StyleCollection.DefaultFont property to get the document default text formatting and StyleCollection.DefaultParagraphFormat property to get the document default paragraph formatting.

I could see that StyleCollection.getDefaultParagarphFormat() and StyleCollection.getDefaultFont() method available in latest version of Aspose.words for java version 18.9. But it seems this method is not avalilable in Aspose.words java version 15.8.0.
I need to achieve using Aspose.words java version 15.8.0. Kindly can you verify?
If not available is there any other alternatives available?

@Anbu2Win

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that we do not provide support for older released versions of Aspose.Words. Moreover, we do not provide any fixes or patches for old versions of Aspose products either. All fixes and new features are always added into new versions of our products.

We always encourage our customers to use the latest version of Aspose.Words as it contains newly introduced features, enhancements and fixes to the issues that were reported earlier.

Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 19.2.