getBinaryData Method Seems To Do the SVG to EMF Conversion in Java

Hello again.
We recently noticed that in-memory conversion of image using getBinaryData() API allows the SVG images to be saved in EMF format . For example:

final IPPImage imgx;
 if (isSVGimage() ) {
	ISvgImage svgImage = new SvgImage(imagebytes);
        IPPImage tmpImage = pptx.getImages().addImage(svgImage);
        // Note that getBinaryData seems to do the SVG to EMF conversion
        imagebytes = tmpImage.getBinaryData();
        imgx = pptx.getImages().addImage(imagebytes);
} 

Is this supported behaviour and expected to be in all the subsequent releases of Aspose.Slides?

@oraspose,
I need some time to check the issue you described. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

@oraspose,
I’ve reproduced the converting SVG images to EMF and added a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38936 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will answer your question soon.

@oraspose,
Our developers have investigated the issue. We cannot currently guarantee that this will not change in the future. But we can add a method for such a conversion which will not change in the future.

Hello Andrey,
Thanks very much for a quick response.
Please do let us know, when a new method for SVG -> EMF conversion will be added to the product.

@oraspose,
I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38941 to our issue tracking system. Our development team will consider implementing such a method. You will be notified when a new release of Aspose.Slides with this feature is published.

Hello.
Kindly please advise on the status of the SLIDESJAVA-38941 ---- Status : Blocked
Is there a plan to unblock this ? If so - what is the timeline / schedule of fixing this issue?
Also the same inquiry for ID SLIDESJAVA-38955 - [Issue with Presenting Charts in SVG Format in PowerPoint Presentation] (Issue with Presenting Charts in SVG Format in PowerPoint Presentation)

@oraspose,
The issues have been blocked by similar issues in Aspose.Slides for .NET. I’ve requested plans for the issues from our developers. We will let you know them soon.

@oraspose,
The issue SLIDESJAVA-38955 was postponed due to other priority issues. The issue SLIDESJAVA-38941 has been planned to be fixed in Aspose.Slides 23.2.

Has this issue been resolved in Aspose.Slides 23.2? If not - is there an ETA ?
Thank you.

@oraspose,
As far as I can see, the issue has been moved to fix in Aspose.Slides 22.4. We apologize for any inconvenience.