GetChildNodes() Node page numbers? (2 part question)

Adam,
I"m not able to upgrade (to 11.2.0 or 11.3.0) at the moment, but will likely early next week. I’ll test out the new Aspose.Words and let you know what I get.
I have noticed however that we are getting inconsistent results with the API (Aspose.Word.dll 10.6.0) on the attached document. Using the code below your API is showing only 3 sections (the foreach loop) in the word doc, but your document explorer application shows 8 sections. This is the first time I’ve noticed this. I dont know if its related to the Word Doc or not.

public static string[,] GetAllHeaderInfo(Document doc)
{
    Dictionary<Section, int> sectionStartPageList = GetPageStartOfSections(doc);
    CopyLinkedHeadersFooters(doc, sectionStartPageList);
    string previousHeaderInfo = "";
    string currentHeaderInfo = "";
    string emptyHeaderInfo = "";
    int startingPageNumberOfThisSection = 1;
    int numberOfPagesInThisSection = 1;
    int sectionCounter = 1; //debugging only
    var watermarkList = InitializeWatermarkList(doc);
    foreach (Section currentSection in doc.Sections)
    {
        numberOfPagesInThisSection = GetNumberOfPagesInSection(currentSection, sectionStartPageList);
        startingPageNumberOfThisSection = sectionStartPageList[currentSection];
        currentHeaderInfo = GetHeaderInfo(currentSection);
        int stringCompareValue = String.Compare(currentHeaderInfo, emptyHeaderInfo);
        if (stringCompareValue == 0)
            currentHeaderInfo = previousHeaderInfo;
        watermarkList = PopulateWatermarkList(currentHeaderInfo, watermarkList, startingPageNumberOfThisSection, numberOfPagesInThisSection);
        previousHeaderInfo = currentHeaderInfo;
        sectionCounter++; //debug only
    }
    string[] headerInfoArray = new string[2];
    return watermarkList;
}

Hi John,

Thanks for this additional information. I’m afraid I can’t reproduce that issue using the latest version of Aspose.Words and your code as well. There are eight sections in the array after executing the method.

Please let us know if you experience any problems after upgrade.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2978) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(84)