getCMYKColor

What is the .Net namespace and method equivalent to the java getCMYKColor() method?

Here is a link to the API definition for Java:
https://reference.aspose.com/java/pdf/com.aspose.pdf.operators/SetRGBColorStroke#getCMYKColor-double:A-double:A-

@Robert343

Thank you for contacting support.

We are checking the details and will get back to you soon.

@Robert343

Thank you for being patient.

We have figured the respective .NET method to be an internal one which will probably be public soon. We have logged a ticket with ID PDFNET-46352 for the same and will let you know as soon as any further update is available.

Thanks for the update. Do you know if that will be in the next release and about when that release will be? I need this to be able to convert to the CMYK colorspace in my project. If I don’t get this soon I will need to switch to a different product that does support it… and I don’t want to have to do that.

@Robert343

We have shared initial findings with you and have logged the ticket for detailed investigations and resolution. Next version of the API is likely to be released around next week where tentative ETA for this ticket will be available once further investigations are completed. We will keep you updated, please spare us little time. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.